In line with current guidance our marketing centre is open by appointment only. Please contact our sales team to make your appointment.
At Craighouse we have put in place a number of measures to keep our customers, staff and the wider community safe.
• Please prebook your appointment. This will help us to ensure that only one household visits at any one time and will allow us to clean between visits.
• Our sales team have been fully briefed on the importance of hygiene.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our marketing centre and show apartment. This includes a clean after appointments, paying particular attention to frequently touched surfaces, such as door handles and interactive screens.
• We have installed protective screens in our reception area for face to face appointments.
• Hand sanitiser stations are available for you to use, and gloves can be provided on request.
• Our sales team will take you to the show apt but will no longer accompany you around the show home, however they will be on hand to answer any of your questions.
When you visit our marketing centre, please follow the guidance below:
• On arrival, please wait outside or in your vehicle and our sales advisor will let you know when the marketing centre is ready for you.
• You will be asked to wear a suitable face covering on arrival
• Our sales team will take you through the safety measures we have in place and how your appointment will be conducted.
• Most importantly, please keep a two-metre distance at all times
• Please note there will be no toilet facilities available in the marketing centre.
If you are staying at home our sales team are available for one to one telephone or video consultations.
Our sales team can be contacted as follows: